Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Feels Good to Be Home Again, I AM So Grateful!

The Beauty and Freedom of Pura Vida: At Danyasa Yoga Retreat in Dominical Costa Rica

Eat, move, meditate! Sometimes it feels like I need to take a break and get away from the madness of work and traffic and escape to paradise. So, I do it often, usually every quarter. Tranquility and timelessness infuse my body when I'm in Costa Rica, one of the richest blue zones in the world.

My book, "I AM" Imagination, Action, Memorization, talks about the importance of taking time for self-care. This world, our relationships, and our ability to thrive hinges on our health. One of the ways to elevate our wellness frequency is to surround ourselves with nature, turn inward and contemplate our heart's desires. We must treat our bodies as the temples they are for without them; we would not exist in this dimension. 


Irene and me on one of my lots in Miramar, Costa Rica 

It's imperative to unplug and recharge so our cellular bodies can regenerate and bring us back to homeostasis. It helps if the environment you choose to rebuild and create wellness has the magic of assisting with longevity, good pure food, clean air, friendly people, lots of water and pristine land. Lots of trees, birds, and wonderous mammals surround Costa Rica's jungle paradise, and I appreciate it so much more than the concrete jungle of the big cities.

Sometimes, I erroneously believe I need to stay in the rat-race of the big city because it is the only place I can earn enough money to support my lifestyle. That's an obsolete notion today. I know I can support my lifestyle wherever I live. The determining factor of where I hang my hat is my heart. Where does it beat evenly and naturally? Where does my energy feels abundant rather than depleted? Technology transcends borders and if we're creative and fearless, we can develop a plan of action that will create monetary gains anywhere in the world.

Each time I return to the Costa Rican jungle, my belief about making this transition gains momentum. For now, I plan to continue taking my friends and customers on my Yoga Retreats, and soon, we will have a permanent home in the city of Miramar, Puntarenas. Until then, we will continue to go to our favorite sites, like the Miramar Adventure Park, Monte Verde, Danyasa Yoga Retreat in Dominical, Uvita, Flamingo Beach, and Tamarindo.

 
Cooling off in at RJ's Air B&B in Dominical 

I just got home a couple of days ago, and I'm ready to go back. I invite you to come with me on our next trip. We can work on my "I AM" processes, journal, define our goals for life, build a plan of action to make our dreams come true and live the dream in real-time.

Let me know if you're interested by clicking this link. Fill out the fields of information, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you want, you can buy my book first and be prepared to create a dynamic change in your life. Go to my “I AM” page on my website and buy one today.


Peace, Love, Namaste

Clarita





No comments:

Post a Comment