Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Do You Want to Go to Costa Rica? "I AM" Going!!!

Costa Rica Bound - December 1st through 14th, 2019

Do you want to join me in Costa Rica? Many of you have told me, “Yes! I want to go!” That’s great, however, there is a huge difference between wanting and doing something.

In my book, “I AM” Imagination, Action, Memorization, I talk about the steps one must take to manifest their loftiest dreams. If you can imagine yourself in Costa Rica for 14 days, doing Yoga, developing body awareness, meditating, eating healthily, and venturing through paradise on daily eco-tours, then you can make it a reality.

How? First, you must put a plan of action into play. I can give you that plan, however, you must execute it. If not, you can say good-bye to the possibility of sharing this experience with me.

Here’s the plan.

1. Make a commitment to join us. Click here and let me know you are coming.

2. Send me a message saying “Yes, I am committing to “I AM” A Costa Rica Yoga Retreat. Please contact me today. I will deposit $500 towards my trip no later than September 15th, 2019. (You can even copy and paste this into the message section.)

3. Read my past blogs about what to expect on the trip.

4. Block out your calendar from December 1st, through December 10th, 2019.

5. Request time off work and set up your financial affairs so everything remains in order throughout your absence.

6. Set up your “vacation” email response.

7. If you have a family, let your husband and kids know you will be incommunicado for those 10 days, and they will have to "make due" without you.

8. Go shopping for a new bathing suit, sunscreen, bug spray, and my book, “I AM” Imagination, Action, Memorization!

9. Pack your bags and bring a Yoga mat and journal.

10. Meet me at LAX December 1st, 2019 at 9:00 PM!

Serious travelers only! If you want the trajectory of your life to skyrocket, then this trip is a must.  You must act today. This is a limited time offer.

Talk soon,

Clarita

Myabsolutebest.com

(310) 548-5984 office

(310) 408-3349 cell

No comments:

Post a Comment